Yes I said an open house where people wait in line to talk to you. here are my ideas. I am happy to share some advice with my fellow bloggers and would love for anyone with ideas to post them here. I believe in the power of blogging and in networking. Please post some ideas with me.
Here are my ideas for an open house.
1) Pick a house that has great visibility. If you don't have a listing of your own check within your office. Not more than 2 turns for the hunter if possible.
2) 7 X 7 rule hand deliver an invitation to the open house. 7 houses on the left of house and 7 houses on the right. 7 across the street and 7 behind. hand deliver these a few days before and try to talk to the neighbors.
3) Try to remember open houses are not about buyers it is truly about other listings in the area. A buyer lead is great but listings are less work.
4) Bake some cookies for the smell in the house. Hint don't burn them LOL
5) Set up a crayon kid coloring center to keep them busy
6) Make up a questionnaire asking them for a room by room feedback likes dislikes price. put this on a clip board and give them one of your pens with your info on it. tell them to fill it out and bring it back to you and they won't walk away with it. Post more ideas here. Your SELLERS WILL LOVE THIS!
7) Make a sign in sheet to capture information
7 Comments on An open house that people wait in line to talk to you.
Sounds good. I do one more thing. I have a comtract completely filled out waiting the buyer's signature.