These are great points on why to buy a home in Pearland, Texas. And I wanted to pass this information along. www.DaveYourMortgageGuy.com
There is no dispute - the real estate market in Pearland, TX is HOT! The Pearland community offers several benefits to those who own a home. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider buying a house in Pearland:
1. Pride of Ownership - There is a lot of pride in owning a home in Pearland. Home ownership in Pearland gives you and your family a sense of stability and security. It's making an investment in your future.
2. Higher Property Value - Pearland homes tend to not only retain their property value, but to increase. Medium home values in Pearland increased from $114,100 in 2000 to $174,700 in 2008! That is a significant increase! Although property values tend to move in cycles, Pearland real estate has continued to be steady. Houses that retain their value always make for a good investment!
3. Outstanding Schools - One of the many benefits of owning a home in Pearland is the opportunity to attend schools in this amazing school district. Pearland ISD one of the fastest growing school districts in the state of Texas. Pearland ISD strives to offer the best educational programs and opportunities including the new Glenda Dawson High School. The addition of this second high school has allowed Pearland ISD to continue to meet the needs of Pearland homeowners.
4. Beautiful Subdivisions - Pearland had many beautiful subdivisions that are perfect for your family. Master-planned communities in Pearland such as Silverlake, Southwyck, Sunrise Lake and Sedona Lakes offer many amenities. From walking trails, golf courses, parks, community pools and recreation centers - you are sure to find everything that you are looking for in your Pearland home!
5. Location, Location, Location! - One of the biggest reasons why Pearland has experienced such rapid growth is its prime location. Located 18 miles south of downtown Houston, Pearland is only 20 minutes away from Downtown Houston, Theater District, Minute Maid Park, Toyota Center, the Reliant Center and the internationally acclaimed Texas Medical Center.The fast commute to these attractions make Pearland a desirable place to live and raise a family.
Pearland also offers fabulous shopping in the newly built Pearland Town Center which includes store such as Dillards, JC Penny, Macy's, Ann Taylor Loft, Chicos and many more! Pearland also offers a wide variety of restaurants to fit everyone's taste. Owning a home in Pearland also got fresher with the addition of the Pearland Old Townsite Farmers Market! Open each 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month, the Pearland Farmers Market serves a a great way to patron local farmers while getting some of the best quality of food!
As you can see from this short list, owning a home in Pearland has many benefits. If you would like more information on Pearland real estate or on the Pearland community, please do not hesitate to contact me!
Whether you are buying or selling Real Estate in Pearland Texas it just makes sense to use a Realtor® that knows the area! I live here, work here and play here - I call Pearland Texas home! For more information regarding Pearland Texas be sure to visit my website:
- PearlandHomeTeam.com - Homes for Sale in Pearland Texas, Schools, Home Selling Tips, Buying a Home Tips, Foreclosures, Weather and Community Information.