PHOTO OF THE DAY! Live wires... Keep out of reach of children!!

Home Inspector with LaRocca Inspections

This elecrical panel was exposed at an apartment building that we inspected with children running around playing nearby. There were no covers on the electrical panels and as you can see the wires were completely exposed. Definitely a safety hazard.

Comments (1)

Lori Cofer
Beasley Realty - Moscow, ID
REALTOR, Moscow Idaho Real Estate


Oh my!  That is definintely not fact shocking...forgive the pun! :)

Jun 23, 2010 07:43 AM