Crisis management. Stress. Pressure-cooker situation exacerbated by incompetent set up or Loan Adjustor "specialist".
Who hires and trains these people?
After 3 months of constant follow ups and compliance with repeated demands for documents, we finally received short sale approval. But buyers back out. Three days later, got an all cash buyer. I requested revised short sale approval to show new buyer's names.
But NOOOOOO....they close the file, and sends it back for set-up. They'd rather go through this than move forward on an all cash offer?
New "specialist" assigned, tells us we have to start all over again with new short sale package. In a sequence of no less than 10 emails ---
- his not attaching a document he was referring to
- his itemizing his requirements to which we comply
- then he responds saying we didnt give him 60 days' bank statements, or dated financials, or 60 days' pay stubs
- I respond telling him he asked for 30 days statements and pay stubs, and yes, the financial statemsnt are indeed dated, so he should look again
- he "corrects" his email to show what he is really asking for and again refers to an attachment
- Same story...attachment not attached
- He responds, provides attachment, boxes the requirements
- Told him we have provided what he's looking for in the requirements.....
- He again "corrects" his requirements.
Who are these people? Have they been trained at all? Who's supervising their work?
It's getting so that they are now as bad as the other bank behemoth --- Bank of America.