Neighborly is now partnered with several different large companies in Northern California and the Bay Area. Most are tech companies, which happily takes us back to our previous lives...
Neighborly has been working for several months to get these relationships in place, and they've all gone live simultaneously.
Neighborly now offers special programs to employees of:
- Sony Playstation
- Levi Strauss
- Meriwest Credit Union
- CommonWealth Central
If you work for one of those companies, how do you get access to Neighborly's special employee programs?
Log into your employee discount portal and search:
a) Home & Garden > Real Estate category or
b) Finances & Money > Real Estate category
What is your employee discount portal called?
It could be different at each company. Examples:
1) HP's system is called "Passport”
2) Microsoft’s system is called “Benefits Prime”
3) Intel’s system is called “Vault”
4) Apple’s system is called “Passport Unlimited”
5) Weyerhaeuser's system is called "MyDiscount".
Contact your internal HR rep for help with your system.