With the market we are in, online marketing has to be a large part of your time and business plan. Facebook is a great and easy way to increase your presence on the internet. I recently read a great book(provided by www.hubspot.com) on ways to market on Facebook and I wanted to pass along some points. These are 6 points on how to improve your Facebook page and increase your chances of being found on the internet.
- Use a profile photo that shows what you do and offer- ex. Use that marketing photo that shows a photo of you and your website
- Choose a name for your page that customers can identify- Make it easy for them to find you. ex. "Bob Green Realtor" or "Sugar Land Homes"
- Use a URL that is easy to find- ex.www.facebook.com/BobGreenRealtor
- Put as much information as possible on the page- The key to this is that all these words are "keywords" and make it easier for you to be found in search engines.
- Personalize your page- Facebook offers a program called "FBML". It allows you to add custom tabs. Ex. Tabs for "Houston real estate", "mortgage rates"
- Market your Facebook Page. - have the URL on all your marketing materials and emails
If you found this information helpful email me and I will email you the complete book. The more ways you can be found on the internet the more ways clients can find you!!