Celebrate the 4th of July Ohioans with a patriotic pie!
4th of July Recipe Prep Time: 15 min Total Time: 2 hours 15 min
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 3 oz package Berry Blue Jello
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 6 oz Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 3 oz package Strawberry Jello
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Stir 3/4 cup boiling water into dry blue gelatin mix until dissolved. Add 1/2 cup ice cubes and stir until ice is melted. Pour into pie crust. Refrigerate 10 minutes or until gelatin is set but not firm.
- Stir remaining 3/4 cup boiling water into dry red gelatin mix in separate bowl until dissolved. Add remaining 1/2 cup ice cubes and stir until ice is melted. Cool 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Spread whipped cream over blue gelatin layer. Cover whipped cream with red gelatin. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
- Serve and enjoy! Happy 4th of July!