The Hideout is one of Northeast PA's favorite homeowner associations - it offers many amenities and activities, including: golf, motorboat lake, indoor tennis courts and recreation complex, two pools, fitness center, banquet center, restaurant/lounge, clubs, nature areas...the list goes on and on. Central water and sewer are also a big plus to many, especially vacation home buyers.
2248 Highpoint Court is on a cul-de-sac and is much larger on the inside than it appears on the outside! Talk about an efficient use of space! Nicely maintained home, in excellent condition, perfect vacation get-away. Features include:
- @ 1,500 square feet
- 3 bedrooms (2 on main level, 1 HUGE bedroom in finished basement)
- 2 full baths (one on each level)
- Family room in finished basement (walk out basement)
- Laundry area (basement)
- Kitchen & dining area
- Covered deck
- Roomy living room w/ fireplace
- Cathedral ceiling
- Newer carpet, in GREAT shape
- On a cul-de-sac, wooded area behind home
- GREAT PRICE - only $129,900.
4325 North Fairway Drive in The Hideout is in a terrific location! This roomy contemporary home is bright and features a comfortable floor plan; including a huge huge huge deck that overlooks the woods out back. Yes, I said the woods out back; this home backs up to a green area! Very private back yard! Don't miss these OTHER great features:
- 1800 + total square feet (approx 1,200 finished, 660 basement)
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 full baths
- Walk out basement, finish it to make more living space.
- Walking distance to golf, clubhouse, and brand new recreation complex, including indoor tennis courts
- Hot tub and furnishings included
- Loft area
- Living room w/ fireplace
- Cathedral ceilings
- Roomy kitchen & dining area
- Classic flitch siding for a Poconos rustic look
- Sheetrock walls; bright and airy!
- Level wooded lot
- Seller is MOTIVATED. Let's TALK NOW!
- Price only $149,000