Many people in this country just won't speak about politics or religion - because it creates tension.
People just do not like to rock the boat - argue politics is not worth it for some folks.
But these times are the exception - people who never spoke out about government are now speaking out.
42% of Americans believe Obama is doing a good job - that leaves 58% of the country do not approve of the way Obama is handling the crisis of this country.
In just two short years of this Obama presidency - he is creating a heart cry of the American people who are not happy about the way this president is leading this country.
Wrong decisions, socialist agendas, massive and unsustainable government spending, inexperienced foreign policy, no response to secure our borders, slow response to stop the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
People - do you feel better now that Obama's hope and change has been implemented in America?