The Metropolitan St. Louis Council of the Women’s Council of REALTORS® hosted its third networking and fundraising event for the year – the 2010 MAN AUCTION – on July 15 at the Jive & Wail Dueling Piano Bar in Maplewood.
The night started with a live auction of 13 men on the 2010 "Man-u" including:
- Craig Adams - Vino Vitae - Wine Class and Tasting
- Jeff Pfitzer - USA Mortgage - Happy Hour at Iggy's Mexican Restaurant
- Brian Magill - Expert REALTORS - Home Design Consultation with Coordinating Lifestyles
- Bob Sargent - USA Mortgage - 4 Hour Party Limo
- Leigh Ewell - King of Clubs - Custom Driver
- Brian Scheidegger - Assured Title - Limo Winery Tour
- Dean Engledow - Iron Horse Taming - Motorcycle Riding Training and RHAF Bike Run
- Joel Sarmiento - Wells Fargo - Dinner at Shannon's Restaurant followed by Carriage Ride
- Kurtie Luebben - Certif. Professional Ski Instructor - Ski Rental and Lessons at Hidden Valley Ski Resort
- Scott Ellerbeck - Massage Therapist - 2-30 Minute Massages
- Ryan Shaughnessy - PREA Signature Realty - 2 Hours of Tech Consulting and Social Media Management
- Ryan Shaughnessy - PREA Signature Realty - 6 Mos. of Tech Consulting and Social Media Management
- Jim Boland - Ladue School District - Art Work
- Kevin Vaughn - Club Fitness - 3 Month Membership with 3 Personal Training Sessions
During the live auction, there was also a silent auction and plenty of time to network with colleagues and other real estate professionals. With over 100 real estate professionals in attendance, this fundraising and networking event raised over $8,000 for leadership training and member educational programming.
The event was generously sponsored by American Land Title, USA Mortgage, Agents National Title Insurance Company and Continental Title Company.
NEXT FUNDRAISING EVENT
The 2010 WCR Expo and Fashion Show is set for November 10, 2010, at the Westport Sheraton Chalet. Updates will be posted to Facebook Fan Page. Information on event tickets, exhibitor booths, fashion show model sponsorships, and other sponsorship opportunities can be found at http://www.box.net/shared/hflexdgjh8
The Fashion Show Committee is looking for people to work on the Fashion Show committees. To volunteer, contact Liz Connolly at email@example.com.
Subscribe to CommentsComment