How Influential Are You On-Line? Do you want to find out?
Fast Company has launched the Influence Project.
Here's a description of the Influence Project from the Fast Company website:
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We started with a simple question: Who are the most influential people online right now?
That's what The Influence Project is designed to answer. By participating, you will have your picture appear in the November issue of Fast Company magazine as part of an amazing photo spread. The more influence you demonstrate, the bigger your picture will be.
You may discover that you're more influential than you think.
Influence is not only about having the most friends or followers. Real influence is about being able to affect the behavior of those you interact with, to get others in your social network to act on a suggestion or recommendation. When you post a link or recommend a site, how many people actually bother to check it out? And what’s the likelihood of those people then forwarding it on? How far does your influence spread?
This is the type of influence we’re looking for. We want to find the most influential person online. Who knows? It might even be you.
Here's how it works:
- Click on this link Fast Company Influencer Project
- Sign up and you will be given a unique Influencer URL
- Post that URL on social media sites like Twitter and Facebook
- The goal is to encourage as many people as possible to click on that link
- You're able to track your influence at any time on the Influencer Project site
- Your photo will appear in the Fast Times November issue. The more influence (clicks) you have, the larger your photo.
Click on this link to join me in the Influencer Project. See you there!