Adams Township Market Update
$200,000 to $399,999 price range
December 2009 thru May 2010
The market is great in Adams Township! If you are looking to size down or up .... it is a great time to sell a home in Adams Township.
The absorption rate in December of 2009 was 64 months of inventory. There were 64 homes on the market and only one sold. Those numbers have drastically changed. Here is the "absorption rate" - "months of inventory" for the past 6 months:
Dec 2009 - 6.4 months of inventory
Jan 2010 - 64 months of inventory
Feb 2010 - 20.7 months of inventory
April 2010 - 7.3 months of inventory
May 2010 - 6 months of inventory (most articles I've read state that a 5 or 6 month of inventory is considered a "healthy market".
Some May stats:
- Average days on the market was 99
- Sold to list price % difference was 97%
- Average sold price $295,000
- Average active price $309,000
* Reports published June 2010, based on data available at the end of May 2010. All reports presented are based on data supplied by the WPML. (via TrendGraphics).