HOW TO BUY A HOME IN ATLANTA
Well Georgia is a caveat emptor state which means "BUYER BEWARE". With that being said, it is even more important to have a professional assisting you with your purchase. Since it is buyer beware, a buyer must be sure that there are no title defects, property issues, contract discrepancies and the list goes on and on. With a professional realtor on your side, the chance of having anything but a smooth closing diminishes.
So to BUY a home in Atlanta:
1) Discuss with friends,family and anyone else that you would like what your needs are.
2) Create a home budget in order to have an idea of your income and debt.
3) Drive around areas and drive to possible areas from and around work at different hours to be sure that the drive is acceptable.
4) Decide what ammenities are important to you.
6) Call a mortgage broker and have them prequalify you.
7) Call a real estate consultant and meet with them. Don't just go and see properties. A professional will make sure that they understand and know what you are looking for. A buyer consultation is extremely important and necessary to prevent seeing homes that may not even meet your criteria.
8) Sign a buyer agreement with the realtor of your choice. This is not just a "contract" as it does not even cost you anything but rather a commitment from your real estate consultant to you as well to make sure your priorities are understood.
If I can be of any assistance to you, please contact me at email@example.com