I am getting more people who think they can't afford to build a home but, are looking at homes $165,000 and above. Let me share something with you. "You may be able to build a Home".
From deciding where to live, evaluating the tax advantages of home ownership, to settlement and moving, find a REALTOR and builder to help you organize your thoughts and sift through the details before you make a decision. Finding a builder who will help you resolving problems, work through the details with you may be just what you need to help you decide if building a home is for you.
A few of the pros of building a new home are:
1. Everything is new
3. You can pick colors, type of material ect and make it your home.
4. You can pick your location
1. It will take a few months.
2. You will need to know your budget and have the discipline to stay within it.
3. May not have as many neighborhoods to pick from.
With this being said if you are willing to wait a few months to move in you could have a made for you house. Want to know some of the questions to ask your REALTOR and Builder. Next week we will be covering some great questions to ask your builder when building a home.
See you next week.