Allen’s Insightful Buyers Guide Allen, TX ($125K-$150K)
Today we continue our Insightful Buyers Guide for Allen, TX. This is one of the most in demand price ranges in Allen. As of today July 9th, 2010 there are currently 38 homes for sale in Allen, TX in the $125-$150K price range.
Buyers can find their ideal home in this price range in the following neighborhoods:
In this price range we start to see a variety in the age and style of homes offered for sale. Neighborhoods like Greengate, Fountain Park, and Country Meadow will offer buyers homes with mature landscaping on nice size lots. In this price range buyers will also find some of the newer subdivisions such as North Bethany Lake Estates. And for buyers desiring a low maintenance lifestyle, they can find townhomes recently built between 2000-2005. There is no doubt that this is a great place to start for first time home buyers.
According to MLS date, homes in this price range have the following features:
· Homes range in size from 1317 to 2527 square feet
· Average house has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths
· Average square feet is 1712
· Average listing price is $140,004
· Homes were built between 1973-1998
· Townhomes were built between 2000-2005
· The average price per square foot is $81
· Average Days on Market is 58
· Most homes have a 1 or 2 car garage.
· About 24% of homes (9 out of 38) feature a swimming pool
If you’re in the market for an Allen home, then call your local Allen Real Estate Agents, Brent & Deb at 972-529-9985.
Note: All data & photos obtained from NTRIES.