Gulf Shores, Alabama remains a top vacation spot for beach-goers across the nation and is revered for its powder white sandy beaches and amazing condo deals!
Coming up with a list of my Top 5 gulf front condos in Gulf Shores is not an easy task, as there are several that have the potential to make the list. For instance, Oceania is the premiere low density condo development in Gulf Shores, featuring one luxury unit per floor and 360 degree views its picturesque surroundings. Oceania's luxurious design and amenities come with a price tag that only a small percentage of our audience can afford, so it is featured as an honorable mention only. Some of the criteria for my Top 5 list, were location, value, amenities(complex & unit) and rent-ability.
- Lighthouse - Lighthouse condos is one of the most popular condo developments in Gulf Shores, known for its central location, spacious floor plans and awesome complex amenity package, to include: two massive zero entry outdoor pools, indoor pool and exercise room. It was one of the most heavily searched developments on the Internet, due to its superior reputation as a top Alabama Gulf Coast vacaction spot. The ladies will appreciate the master bathrooms at Lighthouse, which include a separate shower and large soaking/jetted tub.
- San Carlos - Due to difficulty in obtaining financing, San Carlos was a difficult selection, especially this high up in the ranking. Yet, its also has an ideal location and one of the best floor plans of any condo development in Gulf Shores. If you are looking for an indoor pool, you won't find it at San Carlos but you will find a quality zero entry pool and upscale interior amenities, such as granite countertops and wet bar.
- Island Tower - Island Tower condos have the more traditional streamlined condo floor plan, yet the development and units offer a very attractive contemporary design. The corner units provide east and west beach views, from floor to ceiling glass, for as far as the eye can see. Island Tower also shares the great walking distance location to shopping, dining and historical entertainment spots like The Hangout and Pink Pony Pub.
- Seawind - Seawind is one of my all time favorite developments, known for its quality construction and huge exercise facility. Seawind offers on-site management staff to accommodate the needs of both owners and guests. If Seawind had a more impressive pool area, it would definitely be higher on this list. It does have a nice kiddie pool area, yet the adult area leaves much to be desired. Buyers will find a nice new building at Seawind at a competitive price. The balconies are private and a Sea n Suds shrimp sandwich is mere steps away.
- Ocean House I & II - Ocean House does not share the walking distance location of our Top 4 Gulf Shores condos, yet it offers the ultimate amenity in today's market, VALUE. Buyers can often find a deal under 250K at Ocean House. The interior units at Ocean House are simple and functional. If the kitchen is an important feature for you, I suggest you look to one of my Top 4 condos selections. What Ocean House lacks in modern conveniences, it makes up for in an attractive exterior design, nice enclosed lobby area and impressive outdoor pools with spacious deck area.