Everything Comes Back Into Vogue...Even the good stuff like Interest Rates.
50 Years Ago...
- Johnny Cash plays 1st of many free concerts behind bars.
- US Army promotes Elvis Presley to Sergeant and ends his 2 year hitch in the Army a few months later.
- Jimi Hendrix plays his 1st gig.
- Wilt Chamberlain sets NBA playoff record of 53 points.
- Chubby Checker releases The Twist and it becomes #1 on the charts.
- The Beatles give their 1st Public Performance
You know what else happened 50 years ago? Interest rates were as low as they are today!
Now you tell me... is now a great time to buy or sell???
By Karin Stocknoff on July 12, 2010
The Kasey Group Sells...