Fountain Hills, Arizona is located approximately 30 miles northeast of Phoenix. It is a unique master planned community situated on 12,600 acres of rolling foothills terrain, surrounded by magnificent panoramic mountain views. The community was developed to to blend in with the natural splendor of the high Sonoran Desert. The town grew up around the world-famous fountain located on in a 30-acre park right in town.
So, How Fair is FOUNTAIN HILLS???
State Route 87 often referred to as the "Beeline Highway" (SR 87) is a state highway that connects the east valley cities of Fountain Hills, Chandler and Mesa, with Payson in Gila County.
Driving distances are minimal: 19 miles to Old Town Scottsdale, 17 miles to Mesa, 65 miles to the pines of Payson and 30 miles to downtown Phoenix. Convenient to sports and entertainment venues and a refuge from the hustle and bustle of the large metropolis. Fountain Hills offers a moderate climate, clean air and a bounty of outdoor activities.
- closer than you may think!
- 30 min - Chase Field (Arizona Diamondbacks MLB)
- 30 min - America West Arena (Phoenix Suns NBA)
- 20 min - Sun Devil Stadium (ASU)
- 25 min - Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- 22 min - Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall
- 25 min - Falcon Field Airport, Mesa
- 58 min - Williams Gateway Airport, Mesa
- 25 min - Scottsdale Kierland Commons
- 25 min - Scottsdale Airpark