Union Park Gardens, a community established in 1918 for shipyard workers on the nearby waterfront in Wilmington, Delaware, is still a great place to live.(see Part I of Union Park at CarolynRolandsBlog.com)
As a matter of fact, this list was put together by my client, Betsy, who is selling her home in Union Park Gardens, and it is so comprehensive, I just had to share it!
Great Food and Drink in the Area
- Little Italy (within walking distance)
- Attilio's - Casual Italian
- Mrs. Robino's - Casual Italian
- Bangkok House - Thai
- Eclipse - American Bistro
- Walters - Upscale Steak House
- Union City Grille - American
- Pomodoro - Upscale Italian
- Mona Lisa - Upscale Italian
- The Dumpling House - A Local Secret
- Scalesca's - Italian and Martini Bar
- Tijuana Taco - Authentic Mexican
- Blue Parrot - New Orleans Style Food & Fun, Patio
- Mulrooney's - Great Neighborhood Bar!
- Dead Presidents - Bar with American Fare
- Comegy's - Bar
- Capriotti's - Great Subs
- Frankies - Good Steak Sandwiches
- Yatz's - Sandwiches, Water Ice and Ice Cream, Yum!
- Walt's Flavor Crisp - Great Chicken To Go
- Grotto's - Pizza Like at the Beach
- Feby's Seafood - You can't walk here, but the food is delicious
- King Garden - Take out/Delivery Chinese
You have got to love this place!