Find a Job!
These services are provided FREE through the U.S. Department of Labor:
- Job seeker services: www.doleta.gov/jobseekers
- State Job Banks: www.careeronestop.org/JobSearch/COS_jobsites.aspx
- Private Sector Job Banks: www.jobbankinfo.org/privateJobBanks.aspx
- Federal Job Bank: www.USAJobs.gov
- One stop resource for recent job loss: www.careeronestop.org/ReEmployment
- Military veterans transitioning to civilian employment: www.vetsuccess.gov and www.careeronestop.org/militarytransition
- Advice, resume samples and templates: www.CareerOneStop.org
- One on one in person jobseeker services: www.servicelocator.org
- Toll-Free Help Line: 1-877-US2-JOBS, TTY: 1-877-889-5627.
- On the Job Training for Seniors. Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) provices support for individuals ages 55 and older, who have low incomes or are unemployed. Call 1-877-872-5627 or visit www.doleta.gov/seniors