Waterfront Condos and Townhomes for sale on Lake Norman.
There is a great market for those who are looking to move into a condo or townhome located on Lake Norman. So many people who are looking to downsize or get closer to family without the responsibilities of owning a home have a great opportunity to find good value in a waterfront condo or townhome.
Many of the complexes are located within minutes of shopping, retail, restaurants and offer nice amenities. Some even have marina's for those who own a boat or jet ski's.
Lake Norman, the largest body of fresh water in North Carolina, takes its name from Norman Atwater Cocke, former president of Duke Power, the company that created the lake. The scenic inland sea was created in 1967 by the establishment of the Cowans Ford Dam on the Catawba River.
Lake Norman by the numbers:
- 34 miles long and eight miles across at its widest point (twice the size of the Sea of Gallilee)
- 520 miles of shoreline (more than the coasts of both North and South Carolina)
- 32,510 surface acres of water 130 feet deep at its deepest point; average depth is 33 feet
- Holds 3.4 trillion gallons of water, weighing approximately 14.2 billion tons
- Four counties border Lake Norman: Catawba, Iredell, Lincoln and Mecklenburg
A haven for boating and water enthusiasts, Lake Normanis home to a number of waterfront communities. Each community offers residents a lifestyle unique in its own way, but always luxurious.
Waterfront Condos/Townhomes $150k-$200k
Waterfront Condos/Townhomes $200k-$250k
Waterfront Condos/Townhomes $250k-$300k
Waterfront Condos/Townhomes $300k-$350k
Waterfront Condos/Townhomes $350k-$400k
Waterfront Condos/Townhomes $400k-$450k