Allen’s Insightful Buyers Guide Allen, TX ($150K-$175K)
We continue our peek into the Allen real estate market with our Insightful Buyers Guide for Allen, TX. As of today, July 10, 2010, there are currently 51 homes for sale in Allen, TX in the $150-$175K price range.
According to MLS data, homes in this price range have the following features:
· Homes range in size from 1499 to 2730 square feet
· Average house has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths
· Average square feet is 1991
· Average listing price is $165,240
· Homes were built between 1973-2009
· The average price per square foot is $82
· Average Days on Market is 64
· Most homes have a 2 car garage.
· About 12% of homes (6 out of 51) feature a swimming pool
In this price range, buyers can find their ideal home in the following neighborhoods:
Allen Zip Code 75013:
Allen Zip Code 75002:
· Ten Oaks
When shopping for a home in Allen, buyers can truly get a lot of bang (square feet that is) for their buck. With home sizes going all the way up to 2730 square feet, buyers can find a great value when it comes to price per square foot. Buyers also have a wider selection of homes to choose from with more homes available for sale and more neighborhoods to select from They can find homes and townhomes just recently built along with more established older homes. Buyers looking for a home in Allen, TX in the $150K-$175K price range will surely find one to please. With great schools, fabulous shopping, and easy access to Central Expressway, many people love to call Allen “home.”
If you’re in the market for an Allen home, then call your local Allen Real Estate Agents, Brent & Deb at 972-825-3672.
Note: All data & photos obtained from NTRIES.