Home Staging - it is all in the details in Prescott, AZ.
Sometimes when I stage a home here in Prescott, AZ and the job seems enormous, I focus on the details. Details can often make or break the staging job. Here are a few details I make myself aware of: (Many are from Barb Schwarz, StagedHomes.com)
1. Hardware. Just a small update of knobs on kitchen or bathroom cabinets can make a huge difference in appearance.
2. Light bulbs. Replace any burned out light bulbs and consider increasing the wattage for a bright cheery space.
3. Soaps, towels, and cleaning supplies. Store them under the sinks in cabinets.
4. Electrical cords. Hide them any way I can!
5. Knickknacks. Pack them away.
6. Fresh flowers. Always a great touch.
Keep your eyes open for all those little details. Does anyone have more details to add? Please do.