Recently the Flagler County Association of Realtors began transitioning over to Sentrilock lockboxes. These lockboxes add far greater security and peace of mind for sellers. These lockboxes add in the following security features for sellers:
- Double coded entry system.
- Wireless updating and reporting. Local Realtors are now able to see and be notified as to who is accessing a property and when.
- Realtors can assign 'day codes' for out-of-town Realtors showing a property which reduces appointment conflicts and insures properties can be shown when requested.
- Sturdy rubber-coated construction protects doors and handles while insuring the security of keys.
This past year, the Association also transitioned over to a new MLS system known as Navica by Systems Engineering. This online MLS system added great new features to provide better services to buyers and sellers. Some of these great new features are:
- Seller Gateway. This option allows us to provide sellers with a login to see their property as it appears on the MLS, view showing schedule and activity, and view feedback from showings.
- Online showing scheduler for properties that is customizable. Realtors are able to add-in black-out times and recieve notifications as requests come in.
- Online consistent feedback form. All properties use the same feedback form which allows us to recieve a consistent set of information back from visitors that is crucial to the selling process.
- Quick feeding to Realtor.com. Getting out in front of potential buyers is important. In the past, processing took about 24 to 48 hours for a property to appear on Realtor.com. Now those properties are appearing on the same day as they are entered.
Customers are loving the benefits of these great new systems. The added services are great bebfits to present and future customers. Both companies are outstanding service providers in our area and we appreciate all they do and the support they provide.