Daventry (Hunter Village) is located between Old Keene Mill Road and Rolling Road where it intersects with the Fairfax County Parkway making it one of the most accessible subdivisions in Springfield. Additionally, it is only about ten minutes from I-95 and less than five minutes from the Fairfax County Parkway
There are detached homes and town homes with no garage or with one and two car garages - the community was developed in the 1980's. It's common areas are impeccably maintained
- Fairfax County Connector 310 takes approximately 20 minutes to the Franconia-Springfield Metrorail Station facilitating service to the Pentagon, Washington DC and all employment centers along the subway system
- Metrobus Routes 18G and !8H offer express bus service to the Pentagon Metrorail Station - the trip takes about 20 minutes
- Slug Lines are available within ten minutes
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 20 minutes
Schools and Library
- Although Daventry is in the Lee High School Pyramid, it is best to locate the schools for a specific address using the Fairfax County Public School Locator.
- Pohick Regional Library is within 15 minutes.
- There are 4 neighborhood shopping centers within 10 to 15 minutes with Springfield Plaza being the largest of them.
- Daventry has its' own pool and tennis courts as well as tot lots
- Audrey Moore Rec Center in Wakefield Park with its year round pool and gymnasium plus a myriad of other sports and activities is within 10 minutes
- Wakefield Skate Park is also in Wakefield Park next to the Audrey Moore Rec Center
- South Run Rec Center with year round pool, exercise facilities and other activities is within approximately 20 minutes.
- Burke Lake Park with golf course, camping, picnic areas, small boat rental, fishing, carousel, miniature train and ice cream parlor is approximately 20 mimutes
- Lake Accotink Park with small boat rental, fishing and picnic facilities is within 15 minutes.
The Kruschkas are long term Northern Virginia residents with 36 years experience as real estate brokers serving Annandale, Burke, Centreville, Fairfax, Lorton, Fairfax Station, Kingstowne, Mount Vernon, Alexandria and Chantilly.
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Fairfax County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.