So I've had this blog for a while now, but I have yet to post anything. I received this testimonial today, and I thought it would be a great way to start my blog. Please share your opinions and suggestions with me.
Having made the decision to move my family across the country to Massachusetts,
I began my search for the right Realtor. I spent days contacting and investigating Realtors. I wanted to ensure the agents under consideration had the right credentials, experience, solid track record, and a good reputation. After I defined the criterion, and after I interviewed the candidates, I narrowed the list to seven by testing their promptness to responding to my emails and voice messages. I flew out to Massachusetts to make the final cut when I unintentionally met Jason Piedrasanta. Without meeting the seven agents I had flown out to meet, I selected Jason, which was best decision for the following reasons:
1. Jason not only thoroughly consulted with me about my wants and needs in a property, but with my wife as well, who was not able to look for a property with us.
2. Jason was able to prioritize my wife's needs and wishes while addressing mine as well to quickly present me with a list of properties that met with my wife's approval.
3. Jason's business acumen and real estate prowess made me secure in his suggestions and decisions.
4. Jason turned a potentially long and tedious real estate hunt into an enjoyable experience. His charismatic personality balanced with his consistent follow ups confirmed that we were important and that we were getting the right property that would meet our family's needs.
5. Jason helped to organize all of the financial and legal participants of the real estate transactions while I was on the other side of the country. Jason's connections are knowledgeable, efficient, and ethical.
6. Jason organized and accompanied the home inspection in my absence and provided me with a very complete report of the final property.
7. Jason effectively negotiated on my behalf with the seller's to finalize and accept the bid and subsequent paper work.
8. Jason proposed and employed technology that better enabled our transactions from across the country. Digital forums allowed for immediate processing of paperwork, which otherwise could have taken days.
Normally, I find people in sales profession suspect; I can't trust their intentions. Jason's charisma, strong communication skills, attention to detail, understanding of our needs, patience with our decision process, application of technology, ability to negotiate, and strong ethics led me to consistently recommend Jason as the only real estate professional worth working with.