A commenter on my Fish Stories post stated that she loved to go fishing but the fish didn't like her bait.
It's like that in all aspects of life. Sometimes the fish bite, sometimes they don't. Just make sure you're using the right bait!
You'd love to go out with someone. They look but don't bite.
You need customers, and while you think you've done everything to reel them in, hook, line, and sinker, they just aren't biting.
This is where business analysis comes in handy. Not only are there hundreds of tools out there to help you analyze your business, there are even people — gasp! — yes, people, who will help you analyze your business to see why Clients are looking but not biting.
If you've gone six or more months without the results you want or expect, it might be time for some serious business analysis to determine why.
Are your expectations too high?
Have times changed but you forgot to change with them?
Is something else taking away from your business time, causing you to forget to do the things that you used to do to ensure your success?
Seek out those business tools or those business persons to help you understand what's happening. Sometimes your rose-colored glasses need to be cleaned.
Try Russel Ray Photos for inexpensive, royalty free photos.
- Picture of the Moment — #12 (ug. bugs.)
- Picture of the Moment — #11 (legs, legs, legs)
- "How I did it" with Russel Ray — Create historic photos to market a historic house
- Picture of the Moment — #10 (peacock beauty)
- The Power of P's — You CAN be successful, if you'll be practical!
- Picture of the Moment — #9 (too bad i can't catch any flies)
- Are there really 739,233 real estate agents in California?
- Picture of the Moment — #8 (those are not mine)
- Picture of the Moment — #7 (i'm gonna scream)
- The Power of P's — If you fail to plan, plan to fail
- Picture of the Moment — #6 (just need a wine bottle for the corkscrew)
- San Diego Then & Now with Russel Ray — Would you like a date?
- Picture of the Moment — #5 (but where are the trains)
- Business & Marketing — Don't want to do the work? Don't be surprised at the results!
- Picture of the Moment — #4 (i hope someone's down there to catch me)
- The Power of P's — Simply mail it to me and I'll take care of it for you
- Picture of the Moment — #3 (a work in progress)
- Business & Marketing — Don't lose sight of your goal!
- Picture of the Moment — #2 (just hangin' around)
- San Diego Then & Now with Russel Ray — Downtown La Mesa has been revamped, but the trains are still rolling!
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!