FULL SERVICE, LESS COSTS AS OUR COMPANY PHILOSOPHY........
Real Estate has changed expeditiously over the last decade or so. Online, text, e-mail, digital cameras, web based real estate sites, mortgage calculators and a wealth of public records, criminal statistics and blogs from the comfort of your home. These changes have also effected how Real Estate shopping, buying, selling, closing, and comparing takes place. 89% of all home buyers and sellers are beginning the home search online. Many clients call me with homes they have seen online and want to see more. Sellers are checking Zillow.com (a value site), pulling up the Real Estate Tax Assessments, telling me what other homes like there's are for sale.
- Gone are the days of taking pictures with film, running them to the 1 our photo shop and then over to the print shop to prepare the flyer's and brochures. All very expensive and time consuming.
- Gone are the days where you flip through a binder of listed properties to find options for new buyers. Or binders full of home listings typed up on the typewriter. Buyers meeting you in the office to sit down and look at potential printouts of home listings.
- Gone are the days of expensive print magazine articles, Gone are the days of chauffeuring clients around to look at the neighborhood and its amenities. Thank you Google Earth. ( I had a client tell me that when she google earthed the community pool in our neighborhood, she recognized her personal umbrella on the pool deck).
So many options for information, statistics, neighborhood blogs, search engines for properties, sold, for sale, foreclosures, values, Realtors and their sites, web pages, statistics, search engines. I could go on and on.
At New Solutions we are working our philosophy,
if it costs less to work Real Estate online and online is where its at
it should also reduce the commissions charged.
Full Service still means........
Staying completely and constantly educated on new technology, law, the mortgage industry with its ever changing guidelines and negotiation techniques. Keeping up an online presence, blog, social networking and inexpensive/green, eye catching marketing and selling tools.
Being available for my clients when they need me and for what they need me for, clients needs are changing.
Examples of recent requests.
1. Be available to handle my pet in case of a showing.
2. An elderly man who couldn't hear the phone ring, we installed a light that blinked.
3. Rake up the apples in the front yard that were attracting hornets or scoop poop, (this was a special circumstance.)
4. text me, I cant talk at work.
5. Hire and monitor painters, cleaners, landscapers, handymen.
6. Change the pictures on my listing 1 a week.
NEW SOLUTIONS, BRIGHT IDEAS THAT BRING RESULTS.
WITH MODERN REAL ESTATE TECHNIQUES
ON A BUDGET TO SAVE OUR CLIENTS MONEY.