Welcome To Windermere Chase In Gotha.
Presenting the WINDERMERE CHASE marquee.
WINDERMERE CHASE is nestled in the small quaint town of Gotha, which was founded in 1879. The founder of the town named it after his birthplace in Gotha, Germany. The main road through Gotha is Hempel Ave., it is named after Mr. H.A. Hempel. It is centrally located to all destinations, including Downtown Orlando. It should not be difficult to find the right property for you, many short sale and foreclosure opportunities. Lets get started today and find the real estate that you have been waiting for.
- Buying or selling your home in WINDERMERE CHASE I can assist you!
- Facing a foreclosure? Try a short sale! We can help!
- Call today for VIP service.
Windermere Chase Community Quick Facts!
- Neighborhood established in 1998.
- This community consist of 118 ESTATE HOMES and is gated.
- As of 2010 the HOA fee is $880.00 annually
- Square foot range 2,296- 4,320
- Price range mid 200's to high 500's
- Windermere Chase HOA: Info
- Windermere Chase: Documents
- "Aerial Photo"
Public schools for this community:
Exclusive Private Schools
- Lake Highland Preparatory School
- Windermere Preparatory
- Bishop Moore
- First Academy
- MonteVerde Academy
Streets associated with this community
Windermere Chase BLVD, Little Hampton RD, Huntsville Oaks DR, Gentry CT, Kingsridge CIR
SEARCH NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE HOME!
- Click on any home, zoom in or out on the map.
- See our current MLS real estate listings in Windermere Chase below.