The mess that buyers get themselves into.................
Despite of all the information we can get from the Internet, we can Google anything on earth, we try to educate our buyers what to and what not to do. Sometimes they still prefer to go their way and get themselves into some kinds of mess:
- didn't tell the lender of financial changes after loan approval, the lender finds out before closing, can't close.
- not using a licensed home inspector to do the home inspection, they rather do it themselves to save some money. After moving in the new home, call us back about things are not working, end up costing them more to do the repairs.
- go into a contract without a real estate professional, and they consider they can do better without an agent. And they don't know what kinds of clause/contingency to put in the contract to protect their interest.
- they call all agents in town to show them houses, instead of sticking with the one they are already working with, and got into some ugly situation with their own agent and the other agent involved.
- disregard of their agent's advice and comps, insist on putting a VERY low offer on a house, and got rejected again and again.
Don't be puzzled by all the unknown of your real estate transaction. If you are working with an agent and trust him/her, just let them lead and guide you. If you don't trust your agent, why are you still working with him/her? We are here to help our clients to walk through their home purchase experience, we use our market knowledge and experience to guide them every step of the way. This is our profession, we have walked through so many different scenarios and solved the problems for our clients.
We are real estate professionals, and we take our jobs and reputation seriously. You may have some previous bad experience with another agent before, but there are still many good reputable agents out there who are honest and work hard for their clients.
Don't let yourself get into some kinds of mess which may ruin your home purchase experience.
Disclaimer : picture from www.shutterstock.com