Although there was no Business Resource Meeting in July, 2010, the Metropolitan St. Louis Chapter of the Women's Council of REALTORS® had a busy month. Here are some of the highlights:
- The Nominating Committee interviewed candidates to stand for election and announced the following slate of candidates: President - Carolyn Mantia, President-Elect - Michelle Silies, Vice-President of Membership - J Morris, Treasurer - Mary Carter and Secretary - Rebecca Meier. Additional candidates can be nominated from the floor. The election of the 2011 Chapter Officers will be held at the Business Resource Meeting in September, 2010.
- The Awards Committee accepted and review applications for the 2010 ExCel Award.
- The Ways and Ways Committee hosted the 2010 Man Auction raising over $8,000 for WCR membership programs.
- The Fashion Show Committee met to plan the 2010 Fashion Show on November 10, 2010.
- The Membership Committee met to plan the 2010 WCR Night at the Ballpark on September 27, 2010.
- The PMN Planning Task Force announced that the Chapter would sponsor and hold a PMN Class on September 27, 2010, entitled "Harnessing the Power."
As you can see, the Metropolitan St. Louis Chapter had a busy month and we have much more to accomplish this year. We are still looking for members to work on 2010 Fashion Show Committees. If you would like to assist with the Fashon Show, please contact me at ERobb@RobbPartners.com.
Elizabeth Robb, WCR-STL President