Your choice of schools is important, we cover what you need to PASS!
Our Pre Sales Associate course includes the real estate license law, investments, contracts, fair housing, finance, appraising, taxation, zoning, and business brokerage.
The Rowlett Real Estate School, Ilc. is devoted exclusively to real estate education and helps you enjoy the course and to PASS.
A career in real estate can be an exciting and rewarding career.
- allows you to determine your own income level and be your own boss
- provides job security (if you can sell, you'll always have a job)
- gives flexibility in setting your work schedules
- involves looking at beautiful homes, apartments or office buildings
- provides you with many opportunities for professional growth
- Florida's license requirements
Applicants must be at least 18 years old, have a high school diploma or equivalent, complete a 63-hr. education course, have good character, and pass the state exam. The exam has 100 multiple choice questions. 75% correct is passing. Applicants should not underestimate the difficulty of the state exam.
The tuition includes all books and materials. Advance registration is required. Because of the lead time for applying for the state exam, you should call to enroll right away! We'll give you your books and application immediately. You may use your VISA or MasterCard.
Make application to the state:
Pearson-Vue for fingerprint appointment: (PacMail, PCB)