What if your house paid for itself, how much better would your financial life be?
19+/- Acres, a cash flowing self-storage facility!
The home is currently rented, lovely home sits on the front of the acreage with two ponds behind the home. The home has newer thermal windows and vinyl siding and a newer roof. Month to month lease so you can move in with proper notice!
Plenty of room to build more storage units, more homes or more barns. Great location to build your dream home by one of the ponds!
54x117 Steel Morton Building (leased)
30x180 Steal Commercial Self-Storage facility with 18 storage units. (leased)
This one will pay you to own it!
Located on Blacktop, close to Hwy 71 (Soon to be Interstate 49)
The home lease is month to month so new owners could take occupancy with proper notice.
Rt. 4 Box 250
Butler, MO 64730
This is an ideal investment, with acreage ponds, income producing commercial real estate and a wonderful home!
• Leased – 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths nicely updated
• Recent Improvements,
• Vinyl Siding
• Thermal Windows.
• Leased – 54 x 17 (one third is a heated work shop that is not leased.)
• Leased – 12 x 32 has power and water.
• 30 X 180 – Self Storage Facility
• 18 Storage units
• The 18 +/- Acres are kept in hay that is put up by a local farmer who shares the sale proceeds of the crop.
• Build more self storage units or develop the area with more homes.
• Adjacent to the property is a small residential development, that theme could be carried over to this land.
• Two beautiful ponds, well stocked and provide a great location for building your dream home!
Income: 25,000 +/-
Income expense numbers are based on past performance and are not guaranteed to remain constant. These numbers were provided by the current owner, some are averaged.
Address: Rt 4 Box 520
Neighborhood: Butler, MO
Zip Code: 64730
House Type: Residential
House Style: 2 Story
Year Built: 1910
School District: Butler, MO