Moses Lake, Wa 1st Time Home Buyers Information, part 1
The first thing you need to know about buying your first home is this:
It is an emotional adventure you will never forget. My goal is to help make it a positive experience with a good outcome by first listening to your needs, explaining the process, and answering your questions.
Here are some FYI's for 1st time buyers I work with:
1. Do NOT be afraid to ask questions!!!! I WANT you to ask questions because I want you to feel comfortable with the process, and if you do not understand the process you will not feel comfortable. So I welcome all questions.
2. Do not be afraid to ask the same question more than once. I'm serious:)
3. How ever many times you call, it will not be too many. I am here for you. This is my job and I love it! Call! If I can't take the call I will get back to you. No worries!
4. We will be equal, but different, partners. My job is important to you and your job is important to me. For me to do my job well I will ask you, to the best of your ability, for the following:
Be Honest. This may seem obvious but please keep it in mind.
Remember that I am your Realtor, your well-meaning friends and family are not.
Know that I do not get tired of looking at houses. What they say about having to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince can be true for houses also. (with my guidance)
So what is my job and what qualifys me to do it? Why should my title of "Realtor" be important to you? It means I am:
- licensed by the state of Washington to handle the purchase and sale of real estate
- Obligated to keep your information confidential
- Obligated to do my best for you
- Obligated to adhere to the Realtor code of ethics (to read, click on link below)
Watch for more 1st time buyer information. To find out more now call or e-mail: