La Mirada home sales prices for July 2010 exceeded average prices for 2009 for both condos and single family homes.
Located in Eastern Los Angeles County adjacent to Orange Co. on the East, La Mirada is a great place to call home.
Single Family Homes
- 131 active listings for sale in July.
- 27 properties were reported as pending/back-up sales
- Average asking price $442.477 ~ $259 Sq. Ft.
- Average closed price for July 1010 $416,300 ~ 234.64 Sq. Ft.
- Average close price for July 2009 $400,450 ~ $225.77 SQ. Ft.
- 12 active condos listed for sale.
- 5 condos were reported as pending/back-up status
- Average asking price was $236,200 ~ $208.61 Sq. Ft.
- Average closed for price July 2010 was $339,642
- Average closed price for July 2009 was $276,655
You can view the May 2010 La Mirada real estate report here.
LA Mirada, CA is: 27 miles east of LAX ~ Los Angeles International Airport ~ Los Angeles, CA and 10.5 miles north/west of the "Happiest Place on Earth" Disneyland ~ Anaheim, CA
Considering buying a La Mirada home contact me, Lynda@PreferredHomeBrokers.com . See more at my Living In La Mirada and see why La Mirada was also named 'One of the best places to live" by Money Magazine.
If you're a home seller you want to check out HomeSelling101.com for great home selling videos and learnings. It's virtual learning for real estate today!
Text or direct: (714) 595-1494 Preferred Home Brokers, successfully serving home buyers and sellers for over thirty years. ~ CA DRE License #00402040.
-Data source, SoCal Multiple Listing Service 2010