1. Your Competitor is Talking About Your Marketing Plan. The marketing plan is the #1 reason sellers chose an agent and the #3 reason agents lose listings.* If you are not talking about yours, your competitor will.
2. Today's Consumers are Multi-Media Multi-Taskers. Home shoppers consume information and use about 4.5 sources** when choosing a neighborhood, a home, an agent. Every piece of information they see is relevant, whether it's online, in print, or on a social site. They use them all.
3. Your Advertising Reflects Your Professional Reputation. Premium positioning and good design reflect a quality agent. Low priority positioning and bad design reflects a lower quality agent.
4. Be Clear About Your Call to Action. Most advertising fails because the consumer is confused. Should they call, email, go to your site or your blog? Why? More information? More listings? Market statistics? Tell them specifically why and how to act.
5. It's Not About You. Think benefits. #1 Buyer's Agent? You helped more buyers find their perfect home and wisest investment. #1 Sales Agent? You helped more sellers get the best price for their homes - even in a difficult market.
Real Estate Book Representatives help you stand out and get results in print, online and through social networking - and we're willing to be measured. Go to Store.RealEstateBook.com to learn more.
*2010 Independent Study of Home Sellers, NCI
** NAR 2009 Study of Home Buyers & Sellers