The Biggest Blunder Home Sellers Make that Keeps for "For Sale" Sign in their Yard Way Too Long.
When you're serious about selling your home in a changing market, what's better than getting your asking price?
Consider these important points:
- In many foreclosure and short sale ridden markets, the supply of homes for sale today is higher than it's been in many years.
- History teaches that the supply of homes for sale always increases and the number of people wanting to buy them always decreases when market force decimate American's real income and buying power.
- No thinking person could possibly believe that things will turn around on a dime. These really are uncertain times.
- This means it's safe to assume the buyers market will continue for the foreseeable future.
- But judging from the number of homes remaining on the market for very long periods in many regions of the country, it's apparent most home sellers today just arent's thinking straight. Nor are they adapting their selling strategy to the changed marketplace.