Taking a 'little ride around more of Ocala’s beautiful horses and horse farms' is keeping me from Yelping, but I do still FourSquare. I need to start adding farms to FourSquare. Too many of them are for sale. ;-(
The Florida Thoroughbred industry, and breeds such as the Arabian, Paso Fino, Quarter horse, horses, and the Gypsy Vanner call Ocala, in Marion County FL, home, covering some exceptionally beautiful acreage, which is evident in the video below.
- Here's a very easy little photo sharing site if you ever take pictures at someone's party or event and want to easily enable others to add their photos (especially if they all are still using AOL). ;-) Yogile.
Related articles by Zemanta
- See Where Some of Ocala’s Most Beautiful Thoroughbred Horse Farms Are Located. (horsealicious.com)
- Nothing Says Horses and Horse Farms Like Ocala. (horsealicious.com)
- Ocala’s Double Diamond Farm, a Magnificent Thoroughbred Horse Farm in America the Beautiful. (horsealicious.com)
- Sultry Saturday on Ocala Horse Farms. (horsealicious.com)
- Take A Ride Through the York Thoroughbred Farm Area of Ocala. (ocalalicious.com)
Original posted on Horsealicious.