What do Brian Worrell's past clients say about him?
The following comments were not solicited by Brian Worrell. They were submitted by his clients to the Houston Association of Realtors and can be verified by checking www.har.com/brian. This is only a sampling of the positive comments you will find. Brian has a 4.97 out of 5 Star Client Experience Rating.
- "I had a great experience with Brian Worrell. Brian Worrell was very patient, very responsive, and listened to our needs. He contacted us in a timely manner and respected our work schedule. The next time I purchase a home, I WILL BE CONTACTING Brian Worrell to by my realtor. His professionalism is unmatched, and because of his performance, he will be recommended."
- "I am very pleased with the process of selling my house. Brian was timely with every aspect of marketing my home and the result was I was able to accept an offer within six days of listing. The pictures posted on HAR and other online sources were outstanding and in my opinion MADE the sale! Brian was very responsive, attentive and informative. He made a very stressful event as easy as possible. Highly recommend!!"
- "Brian was GREAT! I wish I owned more houses for him to sell for us."
- "Brian was very dedicated and responsive. Being out of state, we relied upon Brian for a number of issues. Brian handled each issue in a timely manner with the utmost professionalism. We were very pleased and highly recommend Brian to anyone looking to sell a home. Brian was an active member of our team. Unlike other realtors, Brian displayed a sincere interest in helping us meet our objectives as opposed to simply meeting a sales quota which seem to be the main objectives of many realtors."
- "Brian catered the search to meet my needs, was always willing to answer my questions about jargon and procedures unfamiliar to a first-time buyer, and overall, filled me with a sense of security that I was in expert hands in what would have been a very foreign and frightening new world. I always recommend him to friends, family and strangers alike, whether they are looking for the first time or relocating or just upgrading their home... could not ask for a better person to have in their corner!"
- "Brian Worrell is an outstanding realtor! Our experience with him was second to none. We would highly recommend Brian to anyone who is looking to buy or sell a home without hesitation."
- “Very pleasant experience. Always ready to set up appointments for any house I wanted to see. Great advice and negotiations to allow me to get in the house I love even though I was one of three offers on the same house. I definitely recommend Brian for your sale or purchase realtor.”
- “Brian is the most competent Realtor I have ever worked with! He leases my properties even before we put up the sign, he advises and guides me through the whole process where he demonstrates his superior Market Knowledge.”
Why should I work with the Brian Worrell Team?
You probably already know that Brian is a hard-working, experienced, and successful agent, but here are a few things you may not know about Brian and his team.
- Brian's full-time and only job is real estate. That means he is available to take your calls and market your property all day, every day. You won't need to wait for him to finish up at his other job.
- Since Brian's job is real estate, he won't be taking any photos of your home. Instead, he will pay for a professional photographer to come and take pictures of your home. Go to www.har.com and check out the difference between the pictures of Brian's listings and those of other agents. Since most buyers choose which houses to look at by looking online, the online pictures of your home are a potential buyer's first impression, and can make all the difference in whether they decide to look at your house or someone else's.
- Brian has a degree in marketing from the University of Houston and has worked in marketing in several industries. Brian has the ability and experience to devise and employ innovative marketing techniques to get your house sold. In fact, dozens of other agents turn to Brian on a regular basis for marketing consultation.
- Brian is a Certified Negotiation Expert and has taken spent many classroom hours studying materials designed to help real estate professionals achieve better results for their clients in different real estate negotiation situations.
- Because of his unique professional background, Brian has specialized knowledge of internet marketing strategies and protocols. Brian will apply this knowledge so that your home gets maximum online visibility.
- Since there are three other licensed agents and two part-time assistants on the Brian Worrell Team, there is always someone to help you.
- Brian is consistently a top producing agent in his company, which has over 1000 agents in the Houston area.
- Brian is a night-owl. If you need someone to answer a phone call after 11:00 pm, you will probably get in touch of him.
- Brian works with a network of service providers. If work needs to be done on your home, Brian will work with providers to get quality work done quickly and cost-effectively.
- Brian goes above and beyond when it comes to continuing education. In addition to required continuing education, Brian has been certified as a member of the Graduate Real Estate Institute. This requires an intensive series of training courses, and means that Brian has superior knowledge in a broad spectrum of real estate related subjects.
- Brian is the winner of many Prudential Gary Greene awards including the President’s Circle Award in 2009. This award was presented to only 11 out of 1088 agents based on production results.