Under Contract in 10 Days:
My new listing in the Echo Hills neighborhood in Brecksville Ohio at 10155 Deer Run just went under contract this past week.
Behind this traditional colonial facade is a home that intrigue you with it's redesign, impress you with the quality craftsmanship and renovations throughout and will make you smile at all the BENEFITS this home will allow you to reap for what it provides.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 1 half-bath
- Floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace with direct vent gas fireplace with remote, electric start
- Complete kitchen renovation and expansion: KraftMaid maple with stainless steel hardware, gorgeous granite countertops, stainless steel KitchenAid appliances, including a built-in refrigerator, wall oven, microwave wall oven and gas cooktop. Skylight, pendant lighting, island space seating, table-space seating for 6, and views of the private backyard.
- Pella replacement windows throughout, even the slider to the deck with integrated blinds.
- Main-level in-law/teen/guest suite addition complete with living area and kitchen open to each other, bedroom with huge walk-in closet, full bath, hall closet and separate entrance from attached garage. Separated from main kitchen by solid-core pocket door. Could be used as a separate family room, etc.
- Completely finished, huge, daylight, walkout basement with separate home office.
- Expansive two-level decking and brick paver patio providing scenic views.
- Lower-level, separate, huge double-door storage/workshop area, 24x23 feet, heat/AC, electrical that can be used for a variety of purposes.
Such a flexible design that will satisfy the lifestyle of today, with a timeless design, quality craftsmanship and high-end materials.
And...wait...it gets even better. Have you heard of the Echo Hills neighborhood in Brecksville Ohio? If you haven't, you are in for a real treat, as the amenities in this community and the various events throughout the year are unlike any other neighborhood in all of Northeast Ohio.
Take a view of the photos, and you can see why there are 303 homeowners who love to call Echo Hills home:
- A swimming lake complete with sand beach, roped buoys, and clean water. Professional lifeguard. Adults swim laps and train for triathlons, and kids have fun. There is an adult party in the summer as well.
- A fishing lake that is stocked periodically. It is fun to see kids walking down the sidewalk with their fishing rods and gear!
- A community playground that was built by community volunteers and is a great resource for the neighborhood. There is a full-bathroom, a large storage shed, large grill, and numerous picnic tables.
- A baseball/softball field with backstop and benches.
- A soccer field with two goals with nets.
- A volleyball court with net and deep sand base.
- A professionally installed, large fire pit with seating.
- Immense common lands area which is referred to as the field.
- Several areas in throughout the neighborhood back up to either the Cuyahoga Valley National Park (CVNP) or the Brecksville Reservation of the Cleveland Metroparks and trails are accessible.
Community Events Held Each Year
- Easter Egg Hunt at the playground area.
- End of School Year Bonfire using the community fire pit at the playground/common area.
- Summer Adult Party at the beach.
- Summer get-togethers at the playground/picnic area.
- Annual Garage Sale – well advertised and heavily attended.
- Summer Camp Out at the playground/common lands area.
- Movie Night at the playground/common lands area.
- Fall Clambake complete with clams, chicken, hayrides, face painting, games and more.
- Christmas Party held at the Brecksville Community Center complete with food, Mr. and Mrs. Claus, music, games, crafts, and tons of fun for adults and kids.
- Luminary Night lights up the neighborhood!
- Clean the Waterways where community residents work the creeks twice a year removing debris to ensure our waterways which feed the swimming and fishing lakes remain healthy.
- Miscellaneous – A few recent examples were bowling, wine tasting at the park, etc.
- Annual Echo Hills Board Meeting attended by the Mayor, the Echo Hills Board, and residents.
- Monthly HOA Meetings Community residents are the board members and manage everything described above and much, much more! Joining the board is a great way to volunteer your time, meet your neighbors, and help keep Echo Hills the vibrant and unique community for which it is known.