I've been meme'd again! Michele Connors meme'd me a while back, and I've only now found time to respond. Now, I must come up with five MORE things you don't knkow about me! This will be hard, as I'm pretty much, at this a
- I used to be an excessively picky eater - I reached age 20, growing up in Texas, without even tasting Mexican food or BBQ. Now, I'm a chef and, while I won't eat just anything, will at least try most things.
- I cannot abide the taste of beer (tastes and smells like rotten bananas to me). Likewise, not so crazy about cheese unless it's in cheesecake or pizza or thoroughly adulterated in some way. I will cook with beer, however (chili, roast beef, and so on) - it makes a great ingredient!
- I've had a long and varied career, everything from secretary to legal assistant to executive assistant to word processing business owner to horse breeder to real estate agent. When I was a little girl, I was outraged at the fact that there was only one life and we had to pick what we wanted to do with it. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up, but real estate comes pretty darned close.
- I'm an old hippy. Was 18 in 1968 - enough said?
- Our children are 11-1/2 years apart. So I "mothered" for, pretty much, 30 years straight. (Who am I kidding? They're 23 and 35 and I STILL "mother".)
And, now, who to pass the meme torch on to?
I pick . . .
Christine Durham, a fellow agent at ERA Colonial Real Estate who's recently joined AR.
Sharon Sapp, another AR newbie and fellow horse enthusiast.
Jeanne Dufort, because the urls of our websites are only one word apart, so we must think alike!
Linda Box Taylor, another Texas agent, up in Plano.
Lexa Monteirth, just because I like her attitude.