Open House Sunday August 29 The Villas at Eagles Nest in Franklin MA 02038

Managing Real Estate Broker with RE/MAX Executive Realty 104763

Open house Sunday August 29 The Villas at Eagles Nest in Franklin MA 02038.

Visit Jerry Bluhm of The Todaro Team at an open house event on Sunday, August 29 from noon to 4:00pm at The Villas at Eagles Nest in Franklin MA.  This is a new condo community that is OPEN TO ALL AGE GROUPS.  The Villas offer separate buildings for the 55+ age group with 40% of this community dedicated to them if they wish to be segregated.  The remaining 60% is for any age group.

Boasting one level living with square footage ranging from 2,300s.f. to 3,200s.f. and offering two bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, hardwood, maple kitchen, granite, center island in kitchen and high end amenities.

Directions:  Miller Street to Silver Fox to Eagles Nest Way.

The condo fee if $233/month and prices start at $385,900.  Call Lorraine Kuney of The Todaro Team at 508-380-9938 for a private showing or to have a brochure emailed to you. 


Posted by


Barbara Todaro, sales manager of RE/MAX Executive Realty 

Marketing Agent for The Todaro Team

308 W. Central St...suite E

Franklin, MA 02038


Exclusive Marketing Agent for The Todaro Team


             Copyright © 2009 - 2018 Barbara Todaro

                               All Rights Reserved

LIKE Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter
Subscribe to Our Real Estate Listings Feed

 Visit Our Other Sites: | |

New Homes in Franklin Massachusetts

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Real Estate General Information
Massachusetts Norfolk County Franklin The Villas At Eagles Nest
Most Active ActiveRain Blogging Agents
Posts to Localism
Women And Their Business Hear The Roar
Be The Best In Your Field
55+ Active Adult Communities Specialists Public
open house sunday august 29 the villas at eagles nest franklin ma 02038

Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Diane Osowiecki
Diane O and Friends - Benchmark Realty - Franklin, TN
Greater Nashville Real Estate

You guys have some great listings.  Busy hands are happy hands.

Aug 26, 2010 01:05 AM #1
Barbara Todaro
RE/MAX Executive Realty - Franklin, MA
"Franklin MA Homes"

Thank you, Diane...hope all is well with you.

Aug 26, 2010 01:19 AM #2
Post a Comment
Spam prevention
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?


Barbara Todaro

"Franklin MA Homes"
Ask Barbara Todaro a question...
Spam prevention