Nashville Homes sold week ending August 20th are somewhat disappointing considering the great sales we had in April and May. In a lot of ways it's totally predictable that this would happen with the ending of the tax credit and the high unemployment numbers. But it's still hard to believe that people would pay rent when they can live in a home of their own in Nashville for less money. Here are the statistics for the week ending August 20th.
- 15658 Nashville homes are available for purchase
- 420 homes were sold in Nashville
- 1571 Nashville homes are pending sales
- the average price of Nashville Homes sold was $209,374
- Average days on market was 89
- Absorption rate of Nashville homes based on last weeks sales is 8.6 months