Unfortunately, I don't live in the USA, let alone Georgia! However for those of U nearby - homeowners, thinking of selling, & realtors, this would be a great class to join.
Nothing like learning from the BEST!
Decorating/Home Staging Class, Flowery Branch, GA
Did you hear the school bell ring? If not, you're late! Last Wednesday Blackshear Place Baptist Church in Flowery Branch, GA kicked off the fall premier of "Life Groups," which are individual classes on various topics such as "Balance for Mothers," "Biking," Dave Ramsey's "Financial Peace University" and "Shopping on a Budget." In addition, I am teaching a class on Decorating & Home Staging.
Last week we introduced the 8-week session by discussing the similarities and differences between decorating and home staging. In addition, we touched on the following material which will be taught in greater depth in the weeks to come:
- It All Begins With Color (hue, value, intensity)
- The Elements of Design (line, form, space, pattern)
- The Principles of Design (balance, proportion, scale, unity)
- Room Elements (walls & ceilings, room shapes, flooring, furniture, accessories and soft furnishings, lighting)
- Decorating Styles (country, traditional/formal, eclectic, casual, contemporary)
- Decorating with Color (color, color schemes, paint, wallcoverings)
Each class with begin with a 5-10 minute devotional, then we will delve into the lesson. Questions and sharing are encouraged! In addition, we will look at pictures of personal home decorating or staging dilemmas which class members have emailed me during the week. We will discuss the challenges and solutions.
Each class begins at 6:30PM and ends promptly at 8:00PM. Please join us for the remaining sessions on August 18 & 25 and Sept. 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29. I hope to see you there!
Blackshear Place Baptist Church
3428 Atlanta Hwy., Flowery Branch, GA 30542