Running a brokerage isn't easy. It isn't enough to be great at real estate. You have to be great at running a business. Managing people. Finance. Figuring out what's coming next in market trends to adapt ahead of the game.
As a successful broker of a multi-million dollar real estate firm, I understand what it takes to succeed in today's market. As a business development director, I've spent hundreds of hours talking with brokers around the country. I know the demands on your time and resources. The problems you face with agents. The tough decisions you have to make about commission splits, opening or closing additional offices, recruiting a new generation of agents and dealing with their increasing demands.
As a consultant and practicing broker, I can help you figure out how to prioritize the issues you face and how to solve them. Specifically, I can help you with:
• Time management: how to work on your business and not in it
• Commission Splits: figuring out fair and profitable commission splits that will attract new agents and retain existing ones
• Agent Recruitment/Retention: how to create a culture that will attract and retain the next generation of agents, what their generational differences are and how to adapt your management style, how to motivate agents to provide professional , personal service; building your brand in the market, when to fire agents
• Selling/Acquiring Business: how to position your company for a sale, how to create an asset that will attract a buyer, how to navigate merger issues, how to determine if the business you want to buy is profitable, when to avoid mergers and buy-outs
• Increasing Revenue: how to grow profits in any economy, where to find buyers/sellers, marketing tactics to avoid, growing your brand, downsizing and cutting costs without sacrificing service, where you're wasting money
• Work/Life Balance: how to create balance in all areas of your life so that you can enjoy your success
If you're like many brokers, it's all on your shoulders. But you don't have to go it alone. Corporate support can be minimal or not understand your local market. Private companies often have no one at all to turn to.
As your consultant, I'll partner with you to decipher key issues, figure out where you can make real improvements and give you the no-nonsense answers you need. I won't waste your time.
Contact me today to learn more about how I can help.