BBQ at home for Labor Day? Try this Labor Day crowd pleasing recipe:
Labor Day Layered Salad Recipe
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 10 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- In a large bowl, place the chopped lettuce and top with a layer of onion, peas, shredded cheese, and bacon.
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together the mayonnaise and sugar. Spread over salad and refrigerate 4 hours or until chilled.
- Enjoy the recipe! Happy Labor Day!