Nine Months, Three Days and Twenty-one Hours
Is the Time it Takes
For Me to Finally
(but at least I try to do it with a smile!!)
(Open THIS window to hear the original Fight Song for Notre Dame--it's a classic!)
- Thinking we would expedite the process of short sale approval, my buyer went to the same bank for his loan that was also approving the short sale (guess who).
- Six months later we got our short sale approval.
- The loan officer processing the loan application took two weeks off, leaving no one in charge of the file.
- ...and then came back
- and took another week and a half off.
- Her supervisor didn't seem to care much that we were supposed to be closing and the loan application hadn't been touched;
- Two months after that we are still getting bounced around, being told "more docs more docs more docs"
- When the buyer had multi-faxed everything requested.
- We've gotten two extensions to close the file from the 3rd party lender (BofA);
- And three weeks ago were told the file was going into underwriting...yet
- TODAY, when the last extension has now expired we've been told that yet again!
maybe this will close sometime this year...
Subscribe to CommentsComment