Original posted on Horsealicious.
Hope you will ride along with me for a short drive through some beautiful Ocala horse farm country.
Located in the York area of Ocala off of 40, both Live Oak Stud and Double Diamond Farm properties (in the video) are Thoroughbred farms. They are just two of the many beautiful horse farms that call Ocala home, not to mention Thoroughbreds being just one of the many breeds of horses that call Ocala home.
P.S. There’s a rodeo this weekend!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Saddle Up at Kral Saddlery in Ocala. (ocalalicious.com)
- Tas-T-O Has Been Making Cops, Horse and Ocala People Glaze Over in Happiness Since 1969. (ocalalicious.com)
- Florida Realtors 2010 Convention and Trade Expo in Orlando Kept Me Away from the OBS Sale in Ocala. (ocalalicious.com)
- Nothing Says Horses and Horse Farms Like Ocala. (horsealicious.com)
- 28th Annual Ocala Shrine Rodeo, September 3 & 4, Southeastern Livestock Pavilion. (ocalalicious.com)