So congratulations, you have converted an incoming buyer call to an appointment. Now what?
* Are you going to charge right out the door and start showing houses? I sure hope not.
* Approach the buyer in the same fashion that you deal with a seller.
* Do you have a buyer presentation? Do you have a buyer qualification process that you use?
* Do you have a buyer questionnaire that you use? How do you determine the buyer's wants and needs?
* Do you immediately connect your buyer with a loan officer to discuss financing options and a prequalification letter?
Next tip I will discuss showing the home. Until then I wish you all continued success.