I have joined the blog-a-day blogathon for next 30 days. This is day 8 of the 30-day-challenge.
In these 30 days, what better could it be to share something either I learned from some of the ActiveRainers or some other resource online and share it with the group?
At times, I may not know where and how I learnt about the websites and may not be able to give due credit to someone who informed me about that, but I still want to Thank all of them who contributed to my knowledge which I plan to share.
You can create a free account on many of these websites and some of them may have some minimal subscription fees. I am sure, these websites will help you in your business - one way or another.
(Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of these websites not do I derive any income from any of these sites - except that I do subscribe to some of these services. Please use them at your own risk - and let me tell you, I have used them and did not find it 'risky'.)
Here is #8:
This is one of the websites that has a very little subscription fees. Of course, free demo is available for you and if you are not the frequent newspaper ad sender,
this may be sufficient to get an ideas on how to write the ads. The same can be used to write the desrciption for your new listings. There are different versions for ads - short and long. and you may want to use the one that best suits your needs.
This is what they claim on their website:
Why it works
Michael Russer, the columnist known as Mr. Internet for REALTOR© Magazine Online, wrote a column about WriteMyAds and said the following:
"For something as important as advertising, it makes sense to have a professional do the work. This new service is a way to get around paying someone top dollar to write ads, while still turning out impressive work for every listing."
Writing fresh ads is difficult because:
- Many homes have the same features, none of which are thrilling.
- Finding a fresh perspective on un-sold homes is almost impossible.
- Your career experience may not include creative writing skills.
WriteMyAds helps you because we translate boring facts into meaningful benefits for the buyer. Benefits, not boring facts, attract better buyers.
How it works
Here's how you get started:
- Describe your listings with our easy-to-use forms.
- Upload house photos. It's optional, yet a good idea; see why below.
Here's what our tools do for you:
- Save the home's features in our database.
- Write snazzy house ads in seconds (literally).
- Give you unlimited ads for unlimited properties.
- Remember your favorite ads for future use.
- Bundle your ads and photos into one convenient package.
- Email the complete package to magazines, newspapers or anywhere.
- Manage your ads by property, agent, date and publication.
Here's the real bonus for you:
- Get better ads with less work.